what is the prodigy award?
Our customers rely on our software system to optimize their foodservice operations’ performance, and we appreciate hearing about innovative ways automation has increased efficiency, raised satisfaction, reduced risks, and decreased costs.
Every year, Computrition collects entries from our customers, demonstrating optimal outcomes using our software, and we select one customer to receive the prestigious Prodigy Award.
BE FEATURED AS A FOODSERVICE HERO
BE FEATURED AS A FOODSERVICE HERO
We’ve expanded the competition into a quarterly initiative to give you more opportunities to share your success stories. Read below to find out how you can become a featured Foodservice HERO!
HOW IT WORKS
In a minimum of 200 words, explain how your operation has achieved the four pillars of automation:
- Click the button at the bottom of this page to create a login and begin your submission
- Submissions must have a minimum of 200 words to qualify for prizes, and those with less than 200 words will be disqualified
- Even after a submission is made, edits are allowed up until the deadline
- The deadline to enter your submission for each quarter is by midnight on the following days:
Q1 – March 15, 2022
Q2 – June 15, 2022
Q3 – September 15, 2022
Q4 – November 15, 2022
- Once the deadline has passed, the content you have submitted will be considered your final submission
- At the end of each quarter, we will review the submissions for that quarter and select one as the quarterly Foodservice HERO
- Quarterly Foodservice HEROES will be featured in the upcoming ARM newsletters (with an article and a photo) and on our website and automatically qualify as a finalists in our annual Prodigy Award contest
- At the end of the year, one of the featured Foodservice HEROES will be voted as our honorary Prodigy Award winner and announced in the January edition of our ARM representatives’ newsletters and on our website
- Please click here for a complete list of prizes
- Prizes will be shipped to the address entered on the form
- If a submission is made after the quarter deadline, it will qualify for the next quarter
- Submissions from the same facility are allowed each quarter, however more than one submission from a multi-site or from different people from the same site will be combined into one entry, and only one prize will be awarded
- If you are selected as a featured Foodservice HERO, no additional submissions will be accepted
START MY SUBMISSION
Click the button at the bottom of this page and follow the easy-to-use forms designed to guide you in developing your submission and better your chances of winning! You’ll answer questions such as:
- What was the primary need/challenge to automate?
- What departments/teams did this challenge affect?
- What are the benefits achieved with the implementation of this system?
Select one, two, or all products to write about – it’s up to you!
One convenient aspect of the forms is that they do not have to be completed and submitted in one session; you can save your work as a draft and come back to work on it until the deadline.
If you do not wish to use the guided format, we offer a general form where you can enter your content into one field.
We look forward to hearing about innovative uses and optimized outcomes from of our software. We commend you and your staff for being foodservice heroes in your organization.
Click the button below to begin your submission process.