Today’s healthcare retail environment – which typically includes the hospital cafeteria, coffee shop, gift store and kiosks – generates high volumes of revenue. Helping you to provide the best service to customers and hospital staff, Computrition has developed a comprehensive and cost-effective point-of-sale (POS) solution that improves foodservice management by streamlining the financial transaction process.
Our premier POS solution has the functionality for full integration as part of Hospitality Suite or simply as a stand-alone solution. SuitePoint! POS is designed especially for the hospital cafeteria transaction environment and built with the right peripherals for customer and employee charges.
- VeriFone credit card processing provides point-to-point encryption for the highest level of PCI compliance and credit card security
- Increases register throughput, minimizing long lines and shortening wait times
- Easy-to-use touch screen register with several button color, shape, size and font options
- Countless payment methods available – cash, credit, discounts, coupons, declining balance, employee payroll deduction and pay plan for splitting larger purchases over multiple payroll periods
- EMV chip and pin ready
- Allows you to conduct thorough historical and forecasting analysis
- Cashier and manager-friendly receipt options – live receipt, email receipts, advanced receipt search and the ability to add a cashier ID to receipts
- Ability to print nutrient information on receipts and interface with digital menu boards if integrated with Foodservice Operations Management (FOM)
- Complete integration with Computrition’s back-of-the-house module, supporting the automation of retail ordering
- Data stored locally on the register; standalone mode prevents interruption in service if the network is not available
- Robust hardware by NCR is suitable for the foodservice marketplace and backed-up with a 3-year warranty
- The add-on module, SuitePay! Everywhere, provides remote payroll deduct stations at retail locations, such as pharmacies or gift shops, for staff to easily charge purchases to their payroll deduct accounts
- Includes settings to prepare implementation of add-on module, Account Connect, which allows staff to manage charge accounts from mobile devices