User Conference Highlights
As we complete another eventful season of conferences, we would like to thank the customers who partnered with us to host a conference, as well as all those who attended. While the main purpose of these sessions is to essentially provide an opportunity for us to connect with customers and keep them up-to-speed with current and new product releases, our Account Relationship Management (ARM) team was excited to introduce educational workshops to the agenda this year. Based on the feedback we’ve received, the best practices covered in the workshops have been helpful in improving user skills and workflow.
Due to the hurricanes that affected the Florida region, we have postponed our User Conference at Lee Health in Ft Myers to February 27, 2018. To register for this session, please click the button below. Our guest speakers for this session include: Lucy Mollan (FNS Systems Specialist), Rich Roberts (LeeSar Director of Operations), Larry Altier (Food & Nutrition Services System Director) and Thomas Olson (Director, Consolidated Culinary Service Center, West FL HealthTrust). Please reference the User Conference agenda for further details. We look forward to seeing you next year!Register Today!
2018 Schedule is in the Works
We have already started scheduling hosting sites for our 2018 User Conference season! The following is a list of confirmed dates and locations of sessions for next year. Stay tuned for regular updates of added sessions, as the schedule is subject to change.
- May 15: Shawnee Mission Medical Center – Merriam, KS (Kansas City area)
- June 5: Saskatoon City Hospital – Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- June 5: McKay-Dee Hospital – Ogden UT (Salt Lake City area)
- June 12: Brampton Civic Hospital – Brampton, ON, Canada
- July 25: Dartmouth College – Lebanon, NH
- August 9: CaroMont Regional Medical Center – Gastonia, NC
- September 14: Providence Portland Medical Center – Portland, OR
- September 25: Geisinger Wyoming Valley Hospital – Wilkes-Barre, PA
Certificate of Attendance
If you were able to attend a User Conference, please be sure to download your certificate below to earn your Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits! If you have any questions, feedback, or simply want to sign-up as a hosting site for next year’s User Conferences, please reach out to the ARM team at email@example.com.