Computrition, Inc. is the leading provider of fully integrated foodservice and nutrition management software systems. With over thirty years in the hospitality and healthcare industries, Computrition is an international company with offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Computrition's all-encompassing software systems are designed to increase efficiency and productivity in the foodservice and/or nutrition services operation. We provide menu management, inventory control, nutrition, diet office management, HACCP guidelines, nutrient analysis, point-of-sale, and more. From a development perspective we are moving forward to leverage our current baseline software suite moving towards advanced technologies such as Cloud Computing, Dashboarding / BI, Retail Systems, Digital Menu Boards, Enhanced Web Deployment, Mobile computing using Smart Device/Phone Deployment, and Self-Service Kiosk Systems. We are very excited about the opportunities for learning and growth presented by this opportunity.
Computrition, Inc. is looking to add to its already amazing team of professionals with a mission of enabling the foodservice industry to provide the best care possible for acute care hospitals, as well as segments of the DoD, and other foodservice operations throughout the country.
We need a strong, experienced Documentation Specialist/Technical Writer that is passionate about developing the highest quality written and on-line documentation which will keep customers happy. This person will participate in the Agile development process with a focus on the final, customer-facing documentation.
Position is responsible for management and completion of Release Notes, User Help Files/Guides, Installation and Setup Technical documentation for all Computrition products.
- Create and maintain Release Notes for all CI products
- Create and maintain End-User Help Manuals/Guides and FAQ documentation
- Create and maintain Technical/IT Application Installation/Setup documentation
- Create and maintain Software Release Checklists
- Manage the documentation library for all CI product
- 4-6 years writing End-User and Technical documentation in a software-related environment
- Advance level skills using our single-source documentation tool- Madcap Flare.
- Needs experience converting/deploying existing Flare documents to online, real-time HTML-based web pages
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to consistently meet internal and release deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and set priorities within time constraints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Friendly, personable, engaging and enjoys working with people
- Strong PC and system navigation skills, specifically in a Windows-based environment
- Forward/innovative thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) a plus
- Experience working in Foodservice Management or Clinical Foodservice a plus
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Working knowledge of Computrition’s products is a plus
Are you smart and passionate? Accountable, self-motivated and always driven to do better? Thrive working with multiple smaller teams, but desire the backing of a multi-billion-dollar company? Do you have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for the best solution for customers? Do you have intelligent risk taking tendencies, not afraid to fail, but fail fast, and learn from the mistakes making everyone around you better for it? You should be part of the Computrition experience.
NOTE: This position will be based at Computrition’s Research and Development Office in Bedford, MA. Only candidates living in the greater Boston area or those willing to move to this area will be considered. Candidates must be able to live and work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
IS THIS YOU? Submit your resume by clicking Apply Here.
Please feel free to browse our website at www.computrition.com for further information.
Computrition Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact the Company’s Human Resources Department.