If you are interested in working for a fun, small development shop that sells software to the healthcare industry, then we are right for you. If you want the feel of a small company but with the funding security of a large corporation, then we might be what you are looking for. AND, if you would rather commute to the technology corridor northwest of Boston than into the city, we are certainly the place you should check out www.computrition.com
Computrition, Inc was founded in 1981 and has primarily been selling enterprise software solutions to the food and nutrition departments of acute care hospitals. Our software is also used by the US Marine Corp, most Veteran’s Hospitals, as well as other parts of the DoD. Working on the Research and Development team at Computrition is fun, fast-paced, and always interesting.
We are a small development team which runs Agile Methodology. We are introducing new applications using new technologies, while maintaining a flagship application that is installed in over 1,000 hospitals in North America. With this in mind, we are looking for the following position:
Our ideal candidate would be someone who can immediately impact the team by owning application solutions. This includes:
- Evaluating different approaches for technical solutions
- Designing technical solutions
- Implementation and Unit Testing
- Acting as full team member, including design and code reviews, participating in Agile rituals, etc
Knowledge and Skills
- At least ten years of software development experience
- Software analysis and design experience
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail, with an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft platform (C#, .NET, Entity Framework)
- Knowledge in Web service design and development
- Experience with SQL database (Oracle preferred but not required)
- Exposure to mobile development platforms, like Ionic (preferred)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Experience maintaining production-level applications
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems; understand and code complex systems
This is a full time position at our Bedford, MA office and salary is commensurate with experience. As part of Computrition's evaluation, candidates will be required to complete a background information check prior to any offer being extended. We offer a flexible schedule, excellent growth opportunities, benefit package, and great working conditions.
Submit your resume by clicking Apply Here.
Please feel free to browse our website at www.computrition.com for further information.
Computrition Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please contact the Company’s Human Resources Department.